Republic Chicken Wings ~ Confit, Fried, Grilled, Soy & Chipotle Glaze Toasted Sesame
Happy hour downtown just got even better with the addition of “Top Shelf Happy Hour” at Republic Garden & Lounge. The new premium specials are offered Monday through Friday from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m., and include food and beverage specials in the plush, interior lounge and new, garden patio.
Top Shelf Happy Hour Special include:
- Contemporary bar fare priced at $4-5, such as Republic Chicken Wings ($5) cooked confit style, fried, grilled and then coated with sesame, ginger and chipotle; Hummus Two Ways ($4) served with red curry hummus, edamame smoked sea salt hummus, crispy chickpeas and flatbread and Fried Chicken Satay ($4) with buttermilk and herb dressing.
- Half priced desserts, such as a daily sorbet selection, milk and cookies and chocolate truffles
- $5 premium well cocktails, including Grey Goose, Hendrick’s Gin, Bacardi 8, Herradura Tequila, Gentleman Jack and Crown Royal.
- Half priced Spitz Cocktails, or bubbly cocktails to share. Summer favorites include: Aperol Spritz (Aperol Apertivo, Prosecco, Soda, Orange; $10 happy hour) and St. Germain Cocktail (St. Germain, Brut, Soda, Lemon; $10.50 happy hour).
- Half priced bottles of wine under $200
- $3 local draft beers and $2 domestic beers
- $2 off ReMix Classic Cocktails
Customers can enjoy live music in the newly opened outdoor, garden patio nightly from 6 to 10 p.m. Rotating DJs playing Top 40’s, techno, electronic and more hit the indoor DJ booth at 10 p.m. nightly. Business casual/cocktail attire required after 10 p.m. The inside lounge and outside garden patio each feature a full bar and dinner service. Bottle service and private tables are available Thursday through Saturday, and reservations are accepted by calling 843-724-7400 or emailing email@example.com.
Republic Garden & Lounge is open Monday through Sunday from 4:30 p.m. until 2 a.m. at 462 King Street. For more information, call 843.724.7400, visit www.republicreign.com, like on Facebook at facebook.com/Republic-Garden-Lounge and follow on Twitter at twitter.com/RepublicReign.