Image by Flickr user gail des jardin
Charleston's legendary Hominy Grill has been talking of expanding for several months now...and we've got the details about what you can expect from the bigger and better establishment.
You may have noticed that Hominy Grill closed down last Monday to finish up the restaurant's expansion, and yesterday they reopened their doors to eager customers.
So what all has changed?
- A smaller patio featuring a shaded waiting area.
- A takeout window for ordering to-go food and drinks.
- A killer mural featuring a chicken.
- A new foyer equipped with a hostess stand.
- A new dining room that's sure to impress.
- More bathrooms (Ladies, hear that? No more waiting in line).
- New, creative cocktails such as the Cheerwine Negroni (yum!).
Have you had a chance to check out the new and improved Hominy Grill? Let us know what you think.
And in the meantime, get the full scoop over at Charleston City Paper's report here.