Image by Butcher & Bee
Butcher & Bee consistently wows diners with their food as well as consistently keeps it fresh by hosting pop-up dinners. The Bee recently released their July pop-up dinner lineup and it is looking might tasty.
here's the schedule:
- Sunday, July 15th: Gullah & Geechie Supper. Taste the South in Summer w/ a menu featuring Lowcountry classics like Watermelon Soup, Okra Purloo, Summer Squash, and fresh local Shrimp.
- Friday, July 20th: Rustic Italian Dinner featuring the cuisine of Liguria. Think bruschetta, stuffed ravioli w/ Pesto, Seafood Stew, Baked Stuffed Peaches.
- Wednesday, July 25th: Lettuce Turnip the Beet. An all Vegan pop up from the Butcher & Bee chefs. A la carte options or a multi-course tasting menu.
- Friday, July 27th: Vietnamese Dinner.
- Sunday, July 29th: Gullah & Geechie Supper.
All dinners are from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. Walk-ins are still welcome, but reservations are strongly encouraged as many dinners have sold out. Please call (843) 619-0202 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or want to make a reservation.