American Craft Beer Week aka “The Mother of all Beer Weeks” has arrived! This is an opportunity for beer beginners, enthusiasts, and self-proclaimed beer geeks across America to toast the advancing beer culture in the U.S.
Pearlstine Distributors is part of this celebration with tastings, tap takeovers, a brewery open house, pint nights and more!
Join us for one or all of these events:
Wednesday, May 16
- Palmetto Brewing, 6-8pm, $10: Open House with live music, food truck, beer sampling & brewery tour
Thursday, May 17
- House of Brews, 5:30-7:30pm: Carolina Brewery Pint Night. Sky Blue and Flagship IPA on tap with pint glass giveaways. Stop in to meet the brewer.
- Oak Barrel Tavern, 7pm: Southern Tier Tap Takeover. Come in for exciting and hard to find beers from one of America’s most adventurous breweries.
Friday, May 18
- Closed for Business, 5-8pm: New Belgium Pint Night. Pint glass giveaway featuring a keg tapping of special Lips of Faith release, Tart Lychee
- Hippodrome, 6:30-10pm: National Bike to Work Day featuring New Belgium. Celebrate with music, food, beer and festivities. All proceeds benefit Charleston Moves.
Saturday, May 19
- Kudu, 5-7pm: Chocolate and beer event.
So come on out and raise a glass to American Craft Beer Week! If you’re on Twitter, use the hashtag #ACBW to join the conversation.