Image by Flickr user DavidDMuirImage by 20091113-weekend.jpg
What up Charlestonians? Ready for the weekend? Us too!
The Charleston City Paper has a round-up of the weekend's events which include some heavy hitters like the two-night Improv-A-Thon at Theatre 99, the Holy City Cold Heart Revival show at The Pour House and everyone's favorite Hasidic Jewish rapper, Matisyahu's show at the Music Farm.
In keeping with our trend of bringing the people what they want, we've got a couple extra tidbits goodies to add to the mix.
- Just a heads up, the Intercoastal Waterway will be closed from November 13th through November 23rd.
- Terrace Theater Hippodrome is hosting their first ever Christian Movie Week featuring the film The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry.
- Get some gourmet grub and grog at Ted's Butcherblock on Friday evening at their $12 dinner and $5 wine tasting.
- The Charleston Library Society is having a big old book sale on Saturday and Sunday at the Charleston Public Library.
- Head to Marion Square on Saturday and watch a film on the story of bottled water and how to be more sustainable.
- Have some old electronics you've been talking about getting rid of? Take them to the Tanger Outlets for free recycling on Saturday.
That's all she wrote for the weekend-round up here at TheDigitel. Have a fun and safe weekend, folks. Emphasis on fun.