Image by Flickr user scottfeldstein
The wine, cheese, beer, salad, and meat loving corner shop is giving you a chance to "flaunt your gastro-knowledge."
It's a recurring feature of Ted's Butcherblock but we haven't talked about it in a while, so we thought all you food and trivia loving folk in Charleston would like a little note that they're doing a "Foodie Trivia Night" tonight, July 14, for a chance to win your choice of a pound of Nodine’s double-smoked bacon or a bottle of the house red, white or rose wine.
Admission is free for the trivia but you'll have to pay for food and drink, here's what they're offering up:
- Our house red & white wine will be available for $4/glass and $10/bottle.
- The featured beer will Buried Hatchet Stout for $3/can.
- Prosciutto with fresh local figs, pickled scallions, smoked paprika honey-mustard and toast points.
- Grilled kabanosy sausage with chimi churi, saffron glazed peaches and orange aioli.
- Roasted garlic and cumin creamed corn with Manchego cheese.
Starts at 7:30 p.m. at 334 East Bay Street in downtown Charleston.