Image by Flickr user chrysImage by 20090531-beer.jpg
Get ready for a beer dinner in the Backyard at Farringdon Bistropub Sunday, June 7, from 5 to 7 p.m.
Here is a peek at the menu for the evening:
- Feta & watermelon salad paired with COAST 32/50 Kolsch;
- BBQ shrimp & melon skewers with plaintain chips paired with Allagash White;
- Duck confit with grilled yellow curry butter corn on the cob paired with Clipper City Loose Cannon IPA;
- Beer infused smoked pulled pork with fruit slaw paired with Victory Golden Monkey; and
- Chocolate chip ice cream float with Founders Breakfast Stout.
The cost per person is $35 and reservations can be made via e-mail or by calling (843) 419-6381.
Farringdon Bistropub is located at 214 North Cedar Street in Summerville.