Although the annual BB&T Charleston Wine + Food Festival doesn't start until February 28, tickets to the popular festival will be on sale this time tomorrow — and the festival is celebrating with a party.
Much like the festival in general, this party is a mouthful: the "Elliott Davis + Garden & Gun Present Ticket Launch Party".
It's a chance to party with a beach vibe and taste some food by Charleston's best at the Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina at 20 Patriots Point Road in Mount Pleasant.
It'll be this Thursday, August 30, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Here's the event description, "A taste of what's to come at the Festival in March, along with entertainment by Dub Island & The Dubplates. As in years past, this kickoff event features a taste of the upcoming Festival by highlighting local chefs participating in various March events. With a laid-back, beachy vibe, plenty of refreshing drinks and delicious bites."
It's $40 and you can buy tickets online.
Here's the lineup:
- CHARLESTON CHEFS: Chris Stewart, Daniel Doyle, Jacques Larson, John Ondo, John Zucker, Josh Woodruff, Ken Vedrinski, Kevin Johnson, Marc Collins, Michelle Weaver, Nico Romo, Sarah O'Kelley, Todd Garrigan, Todd Mazurek, and Travis Grimes
- CULINARY EXPERTS: Max Fulda
- FARMERS + PURVEYORS: Craig Rogers, Emile DeFelice
- PASTRY CHEFS: Amanee Neirouz, Andrea Upchurch
- PITMASTERS: Aaron Siegel, Billy Quinn