Image by Flickr user BBQ Junkie
Listen up food and wine lovers: you're all invited to 'Amuse Bouche', a soiree to benefit the Lowcountry Food Bank and the Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art on Friday, February 26th.
The Halsey will play host to the event which will feature a 'Pork from Around the World' menu courtesy of Jim 'N Nicks. Whole Foods will be providing an open wine bar, so drink up! Tickets will be on sale for $20 cash or check at the doors, which open at 5:30 p.m.
Here's the menu for the night to induce a little pre-party drooling:
- Ramen Noodle bowl with pork belly
- Country Ham and charcuterie platters (3)
- Bacon tree
- Wood grilled asparagus two ways
- Fire roasted veggie quesadilla
- White bean & JNN's Hot Links Brushetta
- Jim 'N Nick's Perfect Pork Sandwich served on H&F Brioche with homemade pickle
- Catfish tacos
- Fried bologna and cheese
- Bacon peanut brittle with vanilla ice cream
Guests planning on attending are required to RSVP no later than February 24th.