Image by Flickr user sean_alexander
Join Ted's Butherblock and the local foodie crew for the 'Locals First Block Party' coming up on March 6th.
The annual celebration of Charleston’s local food culture will take place from 12 to 6 p.m. with an afternoon chock full of delicious food, drinks, entertainment, and a raffle for your change to win a Big Green Egg.
Here's what's in store for the afternoon:
- Sample specialties from the Big Green Egg
- Wine and Craft Beer Tastings
- Craft Beer on Tap
- Texas-Style Smoked Brisket served with Chipotle, Charred Corn & Sweet Onion Potato Salad and Black Bean, Tomato & Cilantro Salad with Lime Tomatillo Vinaigrette ($12/plate)
- Presentation of the Jimmy Stash Awards
- Live Local Music by The Bushels
- Win your own BIG GREEN EGG!! Purchase tickets for $5/each to benefit Lowcountry Locals First’s Sustainable Agriculture Initiative. The winner will be announced at the end of the day (it’s not necessary to be present to win). Courtesy of The Fire House Casual Living Store.
Swing on by Ted's located at 334 East Bay Street for a day of fun and food.