Every Sunday through Friday until September 3rd, the Oceanfront Merchants Association will host the Ocean Boulevard Hot Summer Nights series.
Tonight will be the kick off event at 5 p.m. at Plyler Park that will include a live music show leading up to the fireworks at 9:30 p.m. You can get more details about tonight's event at SCNow.com.
Each night has a different activity that usually begins around 7pm. Every event is free and open to the public. The OMA just wants you to support the local businesses and enjoy the view.
- Sunday Nights: "Whacker Barrel" drum display on the Boardwalk From 7pm-10pm
- Monday Nights: "Kids’ Carnival!" Monday nights in Plyler Park
- Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday Nights: Live Concert Series in Plyler Park
- Wednesday Nights: Fireworks Display at 9:30pm
- Friday Nights: Dixieland On The Boardwalk plays New Orleans style music on the Boardwalk.