Image by Provided
The MOJA Arts Festival, a celebration of African-American and Caribbean Arts is an annual 11-day festival that features presentations in a variety of artistic disciplines for an audience of 58,000+ people.
MOJA stimulates and celebrates cultural harmony within the community and encourages participation in and access to a rich variety of traditional arts and cultures, as well as educational programs. If you would like to be considered as an artist or performer for the 2013 MOJA Arts Festival, please submit the following information by January 10th:
- CD/DVD of sample artwork, performances, presentations
- CD with high resolution/press quality images of you/your group, past performances or exhibits
- Press clippings/brochure or other marketing materials
- $15 Application Fee (make checks payable to City of Charleston)
- Completed Application Form
The MOJA Arts Festival is scheduled for September 26 to October 6, 2013.