Image by 20090320-city-green.jpg
Jesse Berger's "The City Green" took first place. It's described as "A man finds notes for him around the city in a refined look at a person going insane."
Watch that one above.
I also managed to find a clip of the third place short called "André the Miniature" by Kyle Hilliard. That's described as "Andre the Miniature goes on an adventure to find... something..." Watch it below.
But, here's a full list of the ten entered films (sorry, no links were available):
1. André the Miniature (dir. Kyle Hilliard) --WINNER, 3rd Prize
2. By the Slice (dir. Townes/Lyvers)
3. Home (dir. Danielle Callesen)
4. Glassblowers (dir. Sam Cook)
5. Going Away to War (dir. Kahn/Schreiber) --WINNER, 2nd Prize
6. The Dead Pass Swiftly (dir. Antonio Robinson)
7. Making Rent (dir. Hilliard/Sato)
8. The City Green (dir. Jesse Berger) --WINNER, 1st Prize
9. The Grift (dir. Peter Baron)
10. Crazier than Ned's Hatband (dir. Kyle Hilliard)