Eclectic Mix of Original Art – Live Music – Art & Craft Market – Art Giveaway
WHAT: 6th Annual Hilton Head Island Art Festival at Shelter Cove Harbour
WHEN: May 24 - 25, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
WHERE: Shelter Cove Harbour, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Navigational Address: 1 Harbourside Lane, Shelter Cove Harbour, Hilton Head Island, SC 29938
WHY: To Support the Arts and the Local Community
ADMISSION: Free and open to the public
Patron parking lots are located at the adjacent lot behind HS1 building, and the chamber lot across from the arts center. The Dunes Buggy transportation will be provided for patrons during show hours from the parking lots to the festival site at Neptune Circle.
CONTACT INFORMATION: email@example.com or 561-746-6615
CALENDAR LISTING: May 24 – 25, 2014, 6th Annual Hilton Head Island Art Festival at Shelter Cove Harbour. 150 of the finest artists and crafters will converge upon Shelter Cove Harbour on Hilton Head Island for a two-day juried outdoor gallery style art exhibit. A wide variety of original artwork and affordable crafts will be on display and for sale. Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m www.ArtFestival.com - 561-746-6615. Free.
For interviews with participating artists and images of their work, please contact AnaBelle Ramos at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Hilton Head, South Carolina (February 24, 2014) –The Hilton Head Island Art Festival at Shelter Cove Harbour returns Memorial Day Weekend, May 24-25, 2014. This two-day juried outdoor art festival features original artwork by the finest artists in the country and a separate arts & crafts market showcasing unique crafts and affordable gift items. Festival promoter Howard Alan Events selects the finest artists and crafters and strives to provide a wide array of artistic media with broad appeal. Admission is free and open to the public.
Art enthusiasts will have the opportunity to engage the artists to gain a better understanding of their work and inspiration as they stroll through the vast array of quality original art. They will also be able to register to win the free art giveaway featuring the work of an exhibiting artist. No purchase will be necessary to participate and the winner will be announced during the final hour of the festival.
A Mediterranean-style deep-water marina with shopping and dining, Shelter Cove Harbour is located at 1 Harbourside Lane, directly across from Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort. The area is a popular waterfront shopping and dining destination for locals and tourists to Hilton Head.
- 6th Annual Hilton Head Island Art Festival at Shelter Cove Harbour
- May 24 - 25, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Shelter Cove Harbour, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Free Admission
- Juried first-class outdoor art gallery showcasing local and national artists
- Original Artwork Handmade in America
- 150 artists and crafters from 30 different states
- Prices set to suit all budgets - ranging from as little as $25 to $30,000
- Artists hand-selected by independent panel of expert judges from hundreds of applicants
- All artists on site for duration of festival
- Free Art Giveaway
- Art & Craft Market - variety of craft media including folk art, pottery, personalized gifts, handmade clothing, basket weaving, beaded utensils, candles, cork assemblage, fabric design, fiber quilts, fused wax & glass, hair accessories, handbags & accessories, handmade cards, leather, mosaic, wood, painted wood, plaster craft and stained glass
- Vast array of artistic media including paintings, sculptures, photography, ceramics, glass, wood, handmade jewelry, collage, mixed media
About Howard Alan Events, Ltd.:
Howard Alan Events, a Florida-based company, develops and presents art and craft shows throughout the country. For the past 28 years, Howard Alan Events has produced some of the nation’s finest juried art shows, including more than 40 venues each year such as the Downtown Aspen Art Festival (Aspen, CO), Beaver Creek Art Festival (Beaver Creek, CO), Chicago Tribune North Michigan Avenue Art Festival (Chicago, IL), and the Las Olas Art Fairs, (Fort Lauderdale, FL). Several shows are ranked in the top 100 art fairs in the country by Sunshine Artist magazine. The group’s founders personally select culture rich cities for their show locations providing a complete outdoor experience unmatched by other festivals. Each show is unique with works of both established and emerging artists.
About Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort and Shelter Cove Harbour:
Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort is a more than 2,000-acre resort destination located in the middle of Hilton Head Island, S.C., bounded by 3 miles of Atlantic Ocean beach on one side and a sheltered Intracoastal Waterway marina on the other. The resort features three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, an 11-mile inland salt-water lagoon system for kayaking and fishing, the Mediterranean-style Shelter Cove Harbour deep-water marina with shopping and dining, and an outdoor adventure center for bike rentals, canoes, kayaks, fishing and much more. The marina is also home to a wide variety of charters, including nature cruises, dolphin tours, sport crabbing and fishing. For information about activities or reservations, please call 877-567-6513 or visit www.palmettodunes.com.
For additional information on the 6th Annual Hilton Head Island Art Festival at Shelter Cove Harbour and other Howard Alan Events art and craft shows across the country, visit www.artfestival.com, email email@example.com or call 561-746-6615.
# # #
- Show producer Howard Alan and participating artists are available for interviews prior to the festival.
- Photos of art festivals, participating artists and their work are available by contacting AnaBelle Ramos at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-592-8500.