Hoping to make things better for Beaufort hospice care, the Festival of Trees will make it snow this July 27th in Beaufort.
In the past 20 years, Festival of Trees has raised almost $800,000 for Friends of Caroline Hospice, the Festival is the largest fundraiser for Friends of Caroline Hospice, with 100% of these funds going directly to them to help continue to provide free care and volunteer services offering hope, encouragement and comfort to our friends and neighbors who live with life-threatening illness. They are Beaufort's only totally free hospice.
Join them for a Jingle Jog 5K and Christmas in July, a Family Fun Event on Friday, July 27, from 6 to 9 p.m. at Coosaw Point River Club located at 20 The Horseshoe.
- Jingle Jog 5K Run/Walk & 1M Fun Walk (Onsite registration starts at 5:30, race starts at 6 p.m. $25; register online or download the form).
- Snow in July from 7 to 9 p.m.
- Entertainment by Drysdale Entertainment
- Swimming, water slides, a jumpy house and other kids games
- BBQ by Palmetto Smokehouse
Tickets for adults are $10, kids 12 to 5 are $5, and kids under 5 are free.