The 4th annual Beaufort Twilight Run is less than three weeks away.
The running festival is Saturday, March 24th, and has an 8K Run and 5K Run, a 5K Fun Walk and a 1/4 mile Kid’s Fun Run. The race ends with a traditional Lowcountry oyster roast in Habersham (you can buy tickets if you're not a race participant).
The evening and run benefits Riverview Charter School in Beaufort.
There will be a post race party with live music by The Brewer Band and refreshments in the Habersham Marketplace.
Online registration closes at 11:59pm on March 21st, though you can still register in person on the 23rd and 24th. Register here.
Friday, March 23, 2012:
- 4:00 pm-7:00 pm – late registration & packet pick8up during the Habersham Farmers Market
- 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm – pasta dinner hosted by Piace Pizza – info TBD
Saturday, March 24, 2012 – RACE DAY:
- 2:00 pm-5:30 pm – late registration and & packet pick-up
*5K & Kid’s Run Registration will close at 4:30 pm
- 4:30 pm – Kid’s 1/4 mile Fun Run
- 5:00 pm – 5K Run & Fun Walk
- 6:15 pm – 8K Run
- 6:30 pm-10:30 pm – Oyster Roast & Live Music
*Kid’s Meals can be picked up beginning at 5:00 pm
- 7:30 pm – Awards Ceremony & Post Race Party