Three big months of music are on the way, here's our best of the best list
After browsing through performance schedules of local music venues, it has come to my attention that there's a boat load of great music coming through the Charleston area in the upcoming months.
I figured I'd go ahead and do a little run-down of (in my opinion) the most noteworthy and exciting shows heading our way.
Without further ado, here's the list with links to purchase tickets:
- February 2 - Tim Reynolds and TR3 @ Charleston Pour House
- February 9 - Citizen Cope @ Music Farm
- February 14 - Grace Potter & The Noctournals @ Music Farm
- February 14 - Elise Testone @ Charleston Music Hall
- February 14 - Rascal Flatts @ North Charleston Coliseum
- March 1 - Jake Shimabukuro @ Performing Arts Center
- March 2 - Shovels & Rope @ Charleston Music Hall (sold out)
- March 20 - STS9 @ Music Farm
- March 24 - Minus the Bear & Circa Survive @ Music Farm
- April 10 - Umphrey's McGee @ Music Farm
- April 11 - They Might Be Giants @ Music Farm
- April 23 - B.B. King @ Performing Arts Center
** Every Wednesday night at Awendaw Green is a Barn Jam featuring a handful of musical acts. In addition to music there is wood pizzas and every event is BYOB.
If you feel I've missed anything, please feel free to jot down a comment so I can add it to the list.
Comment and read more
our topic pages and automatically found related coverage.