O-Ku hosting a sake pairing dinner on June 26
O-Ku on King Street is hosting a Sake Pairing Dinner on Tuesday, June 26, at 7 p.m. with five courses, including amuse and dessert, with specialty sake pairings.
$75 per person. The menu:
- Amuse: Blue Point Oyster Tempura
- First Course: Hawaiian Poke Martini
- Second Course: Nigiri Sampler
- Third Course: Steak and Potato Roll with Seared Sea Scallop & Celeriac Wasabi Puree
- Dessert: Assorted sorbets by Indigo Road pastry chef Kinsey Sattane
Comment and read more
our topic pages and automatically found related coverage.