References: #Charleston Battery
Here are all the details on the Charleston Battery's summer camps
The Charleston Battery has set dates for its 2011 summer soccer camps.
Once again the Battery will offer six weeks of camp at Blackbaud Stadium on Daniel Island with the first week starting June 6th. Under the overall direction of Charleston Battery head coach Mike Anhaeuser; summer Camp and Academy coaches include current and former Charleston Battery players including camp director and former Charleston Battery midfielder Temoc Suarez.
Charleston Battery summer Soccer Camps are held at the Charleston Battery Soccer Complex on Daniel Island.
Here are the details for the summer camp sessions:
Charleston Battery Day Camp:
The Charleston Battery Day Camp is offered as a week-long camp for boys and girls ages 5-13. The Camp is designed to develop the fundamental techniques of soccer in a fun, learning environment. Campers can attend half-day (9 AM –12 PM) or full day (9 AM - 4 PM); a full-time certified Athletic Trainer will be on site throughout the camp.
Battery Day Camp Dates:
- June 6-10
- June 13-17
- June 20-24
- July 11-15
- July 18-22
- July 25-29
- Cost: $250 full day (9 AM -4 PM) $150 half day (9 AM -12 PM) Includes: Camp T-shirt, lunch (full day only), Charleston Battery game ticket, ball person opportunity.
Charleston Battery Academy:
Now in its eleventh year, the Charleston Battery Academy is aimed toward dedicated soccer player’s ages 7-14 looking for an extended summer program. Academy Staff will be comprised entirely of current Charleston Battery players & Coaches. All Charleston Battery Academy sessions are held at Blackbaud Stadium, Daniel Island.
- Spring: February 7-April 11 (Monday’s 5-7 PM)
- Summer: June 6 – August 15 (Monday’s 6-8 PM)
- Fall: September 12 – November 14 (Monday’s 6-8 PM)
- Cost: $250 Includes: Charleston Battery training uniform (jersey & shorts), Charleston Battery game ticket and ball person opportunity.
The Charleston Battery Tiny Tots program is the fun and convenient way to bring soccer into your child’s life. The program, developed by the Charleston Battery professional soccer team, is designed to develop coordination, self confidence, motor skills and elementary soccer techniques in a fun learning environment. Tiny Tots is for children ages 3-6 and held at Blackbaud Stadium, Daniel Island.
Tiny Tots Dates:
- Spring: February 9-March 30 (Wednesdays 3:30-4:30pm)
- Summer: June 8-July 27 (Wednesdays 3:30-4:30pm)
- Fall: September 14-November 2 (Wednesdays 3:30-4:30pm)
- Cost: $80
To register your child for one of the Charleston Battery Youth Soccer Programs, to request a brochure, or for more information please call (843) 971-GOAL, email email@example.com or visit www.charlestonbattery.com.
Comment and read more
our topic pages and automatically found related coverage.